6 great reasons to work for County Care Berkshire
Posted on 2nd March 2021 at 10:45
County Care Berkshire is an independent home care provider in Windsor supporting adults and children to remain in their own homes with dignity and confidence.
6 great reasons to work for County Care Berkshire?
1. Being a carer is an incredibly rewarding and varied job. Your role is to promote independence, helping vulnerable people to remain in their homes with support. Every day is different, you will be supporting people all with different needs helping with personal care, companionship, or maybe shopping and light housework.
Seeing a client thrive, grow in confidence, recover their health and become more independent is a wonderful ‘thank you’ for a job well done. It will also help you appreciate the little things we all take for granted.
2. By joining County Care you will have a great start to a career in care. Whilst previous experience is not a must have, you will be offered training opportunities from the start and a chance to develop expertise whilst working with different client groups. Remember empathy and a caring nature are essential, the rest can be taught!
3. Flexible working- whether you want a full time or part time job, regular or bank hours, there are opportunities within County Care to suit you. Care work can fit in with family commitments, and is an excellent way of earning some extra money. Care work can be a brilliant later-life career.
4. Great relationships- as a County Care carer you will be working as a team member and building relationships with clients and their families. These personal connections make the job rewarding and unique.
5. Most carers work close to home, we have many clients in the Windsor, Maidenhead and Bracknell area and therefore as a carer you won’t be facing a long commute.
6. As a carer with County Care Berkshire you will feel valued, supported by a fantastic management team, you will be paid for training, receive a uniforms, and be paid mileage and travel time.
So, if you’d like a varied and rewarding career, give Stacy a call! For more information on becoming a carer please visit our CAREERS PAGE.
Tagged as: Careers with County Care Berkshire, Home Care Employment, Homecare Agency, Homecare Worker, Independent Home Care Provider
Share this post: