Part-time and flexible hours- £24,500 per annum (pro rata)
An exciting role has arisen within our organisation for a domiciliary care coordinator/scheduler working within a very supportive management team.
If you are a professional who is organised, calm and pays attention to detail, this role may be an opportunity to develop your career. The role can at times be busy, hence we require smart working skills. In addition, good communication and brilliant interpersonal skills are a must have.
Experience of working within healthcare is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Registered Manager and Service Manager to ensure all visits are scheduled and allocated to the domiciliary carers.
• Liaising with the care team and clients to ensure care is provided to a good standard and at the agreed times.
• Coordinating and distributing weekly rotas and responding to ad-hoc changes required to existing rota.
• Ensuring carer working patterns are efficient and planned logically using the roster software.
• Inputting of new client information into the rostering system and allocating the care calls to appropriate carers
• Monitoring attendance at calls using electronic monitoring system.
• Management of carer holiday authorisation and cover
• Maintaining company data protection and record keeping policies.
• Attendance at training and team meetings to ensure knowledge is kept up to date.