Hourly rate - £12.25 (weekly 40-hour contract)
A Senior Care Worker vacancy has arisen within our organisation. In this role you will be expected to lead and develop a team of care staff members to provide the highest standards of care to our clients.
• Completing clients’ reviews and assessments
• Supporting and mentoring a team of carers
• Carry out spot checks on care staff members.
• To work alongside new members of staff to ensure good practice in line with the values of County care
• Covering care calls as required within your agreed availability
• Facilitating distribution of PPE
• Complete and maintain records of daily activities and observations, through the monitoring systems and ensuring close liaison with the Service Manager
• Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines including the CQC key lines of enquiries and the Data Protection Regulations.
• Being part of on-call rota
• Attend induction, in-house training sessions and staff meetings.
The role of senior care worker requires dedication and can at times be physically and emotionally demanding; however, it comes with benefits including opportunities to develop your career within the sector.